- Prom will be held Friday, May 14th at Crystal Lake and will be only for the Class of 2020 and the Class of 2021 and their dates.
- Students will have to register for a one-hour time slot. Once they choose a time slot, they will not be able to change the time slot. Times are:
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- 8:00 - 9:00 pm
- 9:30 - 10:30 pm
- Only 100 people will be allowed for each time slot. We have to follow the Governor's guidelines, which limit outside social gatherings to 100 people.
- Outside guests (non-HHS students) must complete a guest form.
- EVERYONE will be required to have their temperature checked, wear a mask, complete a health check form, and maintain social distancing.
- Sign-ups for prom can be completed here.
- Graduation will be Saturday, June 12th at 9:00 am at Merner field - NOT VSU. We will print updated cards for your invitations.
- Each Senior will be allowed to bring 4 guests.
- We will not be able to provide extra tickets. Each Senior will be assigned a "pod" and their guests will have to sit together in that "pod." The "pods" must be 10 feet apart from each other.
- If you need handicap-accessible seating, we will be requesting that information soon. This will be part of your 4 tickets.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask.
- Guests will be assigned a time to arrive. It is important that everyone arrive at the assigned time because we must maintain social distancing as we check everyone in.
- Please make sure your children are keeping up with the information from Ms. Haden and Ms. Turner. They will be sending additional information through their Senior Google Classroom and Remind.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to respond to the pandemic.
Stephanie Poe, Ed.D.
Hopewell High School