Parent Portal Information
How to create a parent account
- Go to https://hopewell.powerschool.com/public
- Click on Create Account
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter your e-mail address
- Enter your desired user name. Your user name must be unique. If the name you choose already exists, you will be prompted to enter a different one.
- Enter your desired password. Password must:
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Contain at least one uppercase letter
- Contain at least one lowercase letter
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one special character (Example: ! or #)
- Re-enter your password
Link your student to your new account
- Student Name: Enter your child’s first name, leave a blank space and enter your child’s last name
- Access ID: Enter a "S" followed by your child’s student number (example S11237610). Your child’s student number can be found on multiple documents, such as report cards and student information records. Please contact your child’s school if you do not have this information.
- Access Password: Enter your child’s initials and birth date. This is your child’s first initial, middle initial and, last initial (all upper case) and birthday mmddyyyy (Example: John A. Doe with birthday of June 2, 2002 would be entered JAD06022002)
- Enter your relationship to the student
- If you have multiple children, repeat steps 9-12
- Click Enter
- You have successfully completed your Portal Account setup when you receive this screen.
- Log in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal using your new Username and Password.
Once your account has been created and you have chosen your student(s) you can take advantage of the PowerSchool Mobile App for your iPhone or Android device, this can be found in both the iTunes App Store and the Google Play store.
If you have any problems at all please contact your student's school, they will be happy to help.
PowerSchool Parent Portal User Guides: